Our last Ofsted Inspection was in September 2019 when our school was evaluated as Good with outstanding elements.
Some comments from the report include:
- Pupils achieve really well at Maney Hill Primary School.
- Pupils work hard and enjoy learning.
- Pupils are happy and enjoy coming to school. All ages get on well together and make strong friendships.
- Leaders have designed and put in place a highly ambitious curriculum. The sequence of learning in mathematics is particularly effective. Leaders and teachers are passionate about reading and want every child to read well.
- Visits, visitors and special theme days bring the curriculum alive.
- Governors are highly commited to the school and work closely with leaders.
- Safeguarding is seen as everyone's responsibility. All staff are well trained and know what to do if they have a concern about a child.
- Early Years provision is outstanding. Children get off to a flying start in Reception because staff have high expectations of them.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Inspection Report - September 2019 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.