Welcome to the Maney Hill School Association (PTA) page.
Set out below is what we do and how you can support us and get involved to benefit our school community.
The PTA is a registered charity (no 1122279) and our aim is to raise funds through various events throughout the school year. In order to enhance each and every pupil’s time at the school and to enable parents to play an active role in our school community.
How are Funds Raised?
Funds are raised through events and other fundraising means organised by the PTA such as:
- Fireworks Night
- Summer and Christmas Fair
- Fun Run
- Pre-Loved Uniform Sales
- Fundraising Christmas Cards
- Non Uniform Days
Plus you can raise money for the PTA by using the following:
Information about all events will be attached to your school weekly newsletters.
Who helps to run our school PTA?
The PTA is run by the Committee, who are voted for by the parents of the pupils. For 2022/23 the committee is:
- Chair - Manjit Aujla
- Vice Chair - Sarah Speksnyder
- Treasurer - Jemini Asthana Patel
- Secretary - Anita Baranyi
- Committee Member - Leanne Hancox
- Committee Member - James Harrison
The PTA always need volunteers for all events from planning behind the scenes preparation, helping out at events and post event management. Please get in touch if you would like to join in!
What does the PTA spend money on?
The PTA help fund school ICT equipment, playground equipment, trips, Year 6 leavers party, Christmas parties for children and presents, school Christmas tree. The PTA work with the school’s management team as to where funds are needed.
How can you help?
The PTA need you to get involved as much as you can and support out fundraising.
You can support by:
- Attending events
- Helping out at events
- Playing the school lottery
- Shop through Easy Fundraising and Amazon Smile
- Contact us with your ideas
- See if the company you work for do match fundraising
All tickets for our PTA events can be purchased through:
How can you contact us?
- Email: email@example.com
- Speak to one of the Committee Members.
- Follow us on Facebook Maney Hill PTA and contact us through FB messenger.
- Contact your class PTA representative.